DUYAN CAFE, SILAY

If you want a chill and homey place to have snacks or coffee, Duyan Cafe in Sitio Lantawan, Silay is for you to visit. Frequested the pla...

If you want a chill and homey place to have snacks or coffee, Duyan Cafe in Sitio Lantawan, Silay is for you to visit. Frequested the place 4 times in my first month I moved back to the province.



How to get There:
If you know where the Bacolod-Silay Airport is, that could be your starting point. Instead of getting inside, follow the road going right circumventing the airport. Continue driving for 20 minutes and you'll reach the place. You will not get lost as you will pass by the signages bearing the name of the cafe.


As your landmark, you'll pass by Rooster Cafe first and just double the distance of Duyan and you'll get there. It always helps asking locals in the area.
There's an option to commute but I don't advise as there's only a schedule for that but you can always try.



I enjoyed the place and the food. I enjoyed the grilled cheese sandwich, Milo Dinosaur, fresh coconut, and the brewed coffee. Just order anything coz for sure they're all good.


I definitely would recommend the place especially with friends visiting the metro for the first time.



Questions? Feel free to drop a comment down below. Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

V I S I T O R S

Follow Me on Instagram --> @mistershauniverse

Flickr Images