TORRESTA INFINITY FARM | MAILUM, BAGO CITY

One of the things that I'm ecstatic most of the time is when I get to be one of the first few to visit a new attraction or destination. ...

One of the things that I'm ecstatic most of the time is when I get to be one of the first few to visit a new attraction or destination. Bago City has a few establishments that sprouts like mushrooms here and there and I am happy to share them to you.



One of my discoveries is the Torresta Infinity Farm in Brgy Mailum. The said barangay has new cafés and resorts that are now frequented by riders, bikers, and travel junkies like me.


The café/resort is easy to find if you've been already to Mailum (if you've been there, for sure you've passed by Hiray2x Cafe and reached Napatagan Mountain View Cafe). It's just before Hiray2x and has a signage on its entrance from the highway that you should not miss going there.


What captures my inquisitive attention is their infinity pool. Who doesn't like to get the usual infinity pool signature pose, anchored on the edge where the pool meets the sky. It's even more dramatic because the cafe/resort is perched on the ledge of the mountain overlooking the vast land of Negros and the islands of Guimaras.


Feeling nasa Marina Bay Sands kung makatingin sa malayo. It's overlooking the landscapes of Bago City and on the far right are emerging skyscrapers of booming Bacolod, capital city of Negros Occidental.



Their café has a variety of options from rice meals to fresh fruit shakes to snacks that you will definitely enjoy munching while basking under the sun waiting for the sunset. Food are also reasonably priced and you can bring outside food without corkage. Alcoholic drinks should be purchased inside the resort though.



Staff are also accommodating. You have to choose the best day to visit the place coz for sure it can get crowded and you may not enjoy the place. I would usually go on a weekend (except holidays) to ensure I get to enjoy the place and take lots of photos without being bothered by photobombers.


The pool is so inviting and the cold waters is just perfect for swimming under the scorching sun. The pool is just enough size for small groups and you can also stay overnight for as low as P200 for 2 pax using a tent.


If you want to go on a quick getaway, this place is just 45 minutes to an hour drive from Bacolod. Don't forget your sunblock, shades, and swimwear. I also suggest to bring with you colorful floaters for a more instagrammable photos.


TORRESTA INFINITY FARM
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Torresta-lnflnlty-Farm-111345327722573
Address: Sitio Pataan Brgy Mailum, Bago City


For features and collabs, please PM me through my FB Page: MisterShauniverse





You Might Also Like

0 comments

V I S I T O R S

Follow Me on Instagram --> @mistershauniverse

Flickr Images