PERTH PARADISE RESORT | SIPALAY, NEG OCC

 P80 for this view?!!! You're definitely getting a good bargain for what you paid for. Upon seeing the view, why not pay extra P100 to h...

 P80 for this view?!!! You're definitely getting a good bargain for what you paid for. Upon seeing the view, why not pay extra P100 to have a quick dip on their infinity pool?


One of the most picturesque resorts whenever you visit Sipalay is the Perth Paradise Resort. The resort is Waze-able but the road going inside isn't paved yet so expect a very bumpy ride.


They have floating cottages when you reach the entrance but are still under restoration since they were damaged during Typhoon Odette. Then you'll have to take the steps; I haven't counted but enough for me to catch my breath when I reached the top.


If you have seniors with difficulty taking steps, you have to think twice taking them here. I believe there were 50 to a hundred steps if my memory serves me right.


I love it when I am taking my travel photos without photobombers; just me and nature. Thus, I highly recommend to come here on a weekday. They also have rooms for overnight stay. Visit their FB Page to inqure for nightly rates.


To cap it up, I can say that this resort is good for a quick stopover. You can stay overnight but since it's situated over the cliff, you don't have a quick access to the beach.


If you just want to chill and enjoy the view from the cliff, then this is a perfect spot for you. Be sure to bring your sunblock and trendy swimwear so you're summer-ready.


The place is instagrammable. Be sure to shake off those shyness and be creative with your shots.


What other resorts in Sipalay that you would highly recommend for me to visit the next time I will be there?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How much ang entrans fee po..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, late reply. We paid P80 for entrance and P100 for the pool.

      Delete

V I S I T O R S

Follow Me on Instagram --> @mistershauniverse

Flickr Images