BUGANA BEACH & DIVE RESORT SIPALAY

Lately, I've noticed that everytime I am on vacation, it feels like I'm not getting the most out of what I've paid for. You know...

Lately, I've noticed that everytime I am on vacation, it feels like I'm not getting the most out of what I've paid for. You know why? Because 80% of this trip, all I did was to sleep. 

Bugana Beach & Dive Resort in Sipalay is one of the most visited lately in the southern part of Negros because of its instagrammable ambiance and the Bali-vibe it gives you while you are there.

Right now, they only have limited number of rooms but all rooms have balconies with breath-taking views from your personal balcony. Perfect to sip your coffee while killing time with this view.

I booked the Standard Terrace and I believe they're all situated on the second floors. You all get the same view even I got the most basic room and I am happy about it. Some rooms I believe have more ameneties and they're situated on higher floors.

The resort can be located through Waze or you can just ask for direction when you reach the Sipalay Town Proper. It's advisable to have your own private vehicle going here so you'll also have time to check and visit other attractions in the area.

In our case, we took the bus and we just advised the bus conductor to drop us to Bugana. They are familiar of the resort but they can only drop you by along the highway. So you'll have to ride a habal-habal or motorcycle and it would cost you P100/pax for a 5-minute ride going to the resort.

 When we reached the resort, there were other guests that are using the beach but they're not booked at the hotel. So I guess the beach is open for everyone. They also have water activities like paddle boarding and island hopping. They also have the crystal kayak (transparent) that you can rent similar to what's trending now in Boracay.


Before the California King Bed gets messy, of course, I need to take these R-18 bed scene photos. haha... I super love their comfy pillows. They're not too soft and all I want to do is sleep the entire time as if I did not sleep on the bus going there. haha.


It was a little gloomy while we're there so might as well take the opportunity to take photos all over the resort. We don't want to waste time and regret right after when we can't do it anymore if it suddenly going to rain.



The pool is a little shallow in the area near the bar and it gets up to 7ft deep on the other end. So make sure to watch out if you have kids or companions who don't know how to swim.


At night, the pool also sets up a mood that's perfect for skinny dipping while sipping a mojito or margarita. The food may be a little exorbitant if you're working on a budget. There are food stalls outside the resort where you can make 'paluto'. Just make sure you were able to buy seafood in the market or anything you want for lunch or dinner because they only cook but don't have the stocks readily available.


Overall, I realized that I cannot deny the fact that I am already a Tito Traveller. I am not as adventurous like my younger years where you only hit the sack when you're tired with all the activities available in a particular destination. I'm surprised I didn't even get any tan lines for this trip.



Tips:
1. Better to drive your own vehicle going there. It will save so much time and you'll have the opportunity to visit other attractions in Sipalay.
2. The food in their restaurant is a little pricey. You can pass by the public market and buy from there. Then there are a few stalls outside the resort where they can cook for you. You'll save more doing this if you're traveling in group.
3. Habal-habal from the highway going inside will cost you P100/head. From resort going to Sipalay Proper is P200/head.
4. Take the opportunity and try their paddle boarding and crystal kayak for instagrammable photos.
5. If you're alone or traveling as a couple, a standard room will give you already a California King Bed with Balcony ovelooking the pool and beach (refer to my photo above).

For features and collabs, please PM me through my FB Page: MisterShauniverse




















You Might Also Like

0 comments

V I S I T O R S

Follow Me on Instagram --> @mistershauniverse

Flickr Images