GRACELAND VIEW RESORT & RESIDENCES

Negros as a whole has been improving since I left the city almost 10 years ago to work in Manila. One of the best resorts I've been t...


Negros as a whole has been improving since I left the city almost 10 years ago to work in Manila. One of the best resorts I've been to since I moved back to Bacolod is the Graceland Resort and Residences in Murcia.

How to Get Here:


Location: Purok PNOC1, Brgy Minoyan, Murcia Negros Occidental

If you know where Mambucal Reosrt is, then you'll never get lost. Your landmark is the MIlitary Camp in Minoyan; you have to turn left before that (where the Talipapa is located).


The place is Waze-able or better ask locals in the area for direction. If you're commuting, definitely the bus conductor knows where to drop you.


You can do Day Tour or stay overnight for as low as P2,200/ night for 2 pax. There's also a restaurant on site that serve affordable and good food. Good serving and tastes good.


Pros:
1. It's just 1-hour away from Bacolod City.
2. Entrance is P100 and already gives you pool access.
3. Good and affordable food.
4. Great and friendly staff.
5. Pool is not chlorined and overflows non-stop (but can get very cold depends on the weather).

Cons:
1. Road going inside is not yet paved.

2. Pets are not allowed.




Total Expense:
Entrance: P100
Food: P240


I must say that the owner really did take the time to welcome us and makes us feel at home during the stay. He interacts with his guests and that's something that stood out for me why I would highly recommend this place.


We did not commute but you'll spend more or less P500 to enjoy this paradise.


Comment below if you have quesitons or suggestions. Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

V I S I T O R S

Follow Me on Instagram --> @mistershauniverse

Flickr Images