Inflatable Island PH: Asia's BIGGEST Floating Playground

It's like having a unicorn themed-party with obstacle course by the beach. You better do it as soon as possible as they may have to ch...

It's like having a unicorn themed-party with obstacle course by the beach. You better do it as soon as possible as they may have to change the theme any time soon.

It was a spontaneous out of town trip as my college friend asked me if I am free and if I want to go somewhere outside Manila. This unicorn, pastel-colored beach inflatables comes first to my mind.


I highly recommend that you visit on a weekday as this is a fad destination for millennial and travelers ticking their bucket list of must-visit destinations. If it's crowded on a weekday, imagine how you'll get to enjoy the umbrellas that are on a first come-first served basis?


First things first, take with you your summer beach essentials. Be sure that you have your SPF 100 sunscreen lotion or spray as Mr Sunshine is so unforgiving especially this summer season. Wear your artista shades and pang-aura outfit and be ready to rampa like you're not bothered by the summer hot weather.


Trust me, it was so hot that I bought 2 cups of their shala iced tea at P120 per cup, I cup of watermelon fruit shake and a 1L of bottled water. If you noticed, most bean bags were not occupied as people choose to stay under the covered cafeteria where you can bring your own food or buy from the food stalls there.


I was so hungry so I ordered their Cheeseburger (P230) and Buffalo Wings with rice (P150). There are other food stalls aside from what's conveniently located in their cafeteria and I think they serve good food at a lower price.



With the entrance fee, we paid P499 for a whole day access to the beach with 1-hour access to their inflatables. As it was so hot and we're only 2, 1 hour is enough for us to suffice the experience of visiting the place.


If you're into obstacle adventures and loves to finish the maze, you can choose from Splash (2 hours/P549), Spray (4 hours/P749), and Soaked (whole day/P849). You can still swim but not use the inflatables once your time has passed. 


We arrived at 11am and scheduled our 1-hour pass to the inflatables at 2pm. I highly suggest that while waiting, go and take a shower or take a swim to eliminate the tendency of having a heat stroke. I swear that I was on the verge of having this trip being ruined because of the super hot weather.


But of course, if they'll give you lemons, you don't complain but instead make some lemonade. You're already there, so make the most out of it. Now, who do you think did the "It's-Not-Hot-Keri-Ko-To' pose better?



To sum it all up, here's what I love about this trip:
1. I love the umbrellas and and bean bags with its pastel-colored theme.
2. I enjoyed their 'shala' iced tea na mejo pricey at P120.
3. Though my friend did not try the obstacles of their inflatables, I enjoyed doing it alone. Adrenaline rush. Better for groups.
4. The place is intagrammable and the price (for me) is reasonable. Bring underwater cameras to take more photos in the inflatables.
5. I forgot to mention, they have clean comfort rooms and showers from the outside when it gets crowded.
6. You can bring your own food with corkage. I found their food to be so-so comparing the taste to its price.
7. Some of their staff (especially in ordering food) need some costumer service training. I find the other staff (especially the old guy) to be helpful.
8. They have lockers for you to keep and secure your valuables (P50 and P100 depends on size).
9. They provide quick session to discuss safety and regulations while using the inflatables. They're also strict with what to wear (no metals and zippers) and they'll make sure that you wear your life jackets securely.
10. Lastly, one-to-sawa picture taking. lol


Unfortunately, I don't know how to provide details about the commute as my friend brought with her their company car and driver. Though, let me share with you the link on how the reach this place. Link: https://www.theinflatableisland.com/location

If you have questions, feel free to leave it at the comments section below.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this article, and found it quite informative. And especially the part about the popularity of the inflatable hot tubs. Thanks for sharing! I generally prefer inflatable hot tubs to inflatable hot tubs and would recommend it to all.

    ReplyDelete

V I S I T O R S

Follow Me on Instagram --> @mistershauniverse

Flickr Images